Monday, March 17

Update

I've had some business and church-related activities the past few days so I will get to posting again soon. I'll be back to my normal life schedule next week.

I preached at The Crossing Church in Arizona yesterday on the book of Hebrews and will post that soon. I was told they will have it on there website anytime so I will link that as well.

March Madness is finally here. It's a great time to watch basketball. Even if you don't its an American responsibility to fill out your bracket.

I posted a link to Abraham Piper's (John Piper's son) blog the other day on the blogroll. Do check it out. It's a clever blog that usually only has posts of twenty-two words. Here is one of them:

"Many admirable parents let their little children watch TV and movies every day.

Would anyone be interested in explaining this to me?"

0 comments: