Wednesday, June 11

Lessons from the Syringe




I got vaccinated today. I am not a huge fan of "shots" and got like four today...

However, I am quite thankful for them. This is a great example of God's grace to us, to me. I pay a little amount of money to ensure that I am blocked from much physical suffering.

Thanks to God for the wisdom He has given in vaccinations. I have much to be thankful for.

It is a good example of how sometimes life has pains that preserve us from much greater pains had we not experienced the smaller pain. The sting of a syringe is better then the lifetime and deathbed of a horrid disease.

All the stings of life God brings to His people are always meant for their good--always!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 11, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.