Friday, April 11

"I'm an apostle, and God didn't answer my prayer"

"I'm an apostle, and God didn't answer my prayer."

How is that for proving your an apostle?

"So to keep me from being too elated by the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from being too elated. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Cor. 12:7-9
How different is this from the many modern-day apostles who boast in there visions, successes, healings, and signs rather then there weakness? Usually apostle's proclaim their personal defeats of Satan, not the messengers of Satan attacking them that God doesn't take away after much intercessory prayer.

God give us more Paul's.

0 comments: